Invitation for Bids
Date: 14 February 2022
Loan/Grant No. and Title: 0553-KGZ: Skills for Inclusive Growth Sector Development Program
Contract No. and Title: SIGSDP/NCB/G10/2021: Procurement of Workshop/Training Equipment for 8 Centers of Excellence, Training Equipment for 5 Partner Institutions
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 14 March 2022, 15:00 (GMT+6)
- The Kyrgyz Republic has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Skills of Inclusive Growth Sector Development Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the contract named above. Bidding is open to bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
- The Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic (“the Purchaser”) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurement of Workshop/Training Equipment for 8 Centers of Excellence, Training Equipment for 5 Partner Institutions.
The number and identification of lots comprising this NCB is:
Lot 1: Workshop and training equipment power/electric and veterinary.
Lot 2: Workshop and training equipment production and processing technologies.
Lot 3: Workshop and training equipment sewing, transport and auto.
- Open competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: Two-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
- To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, bidders should contact:
Attention: Mr. Nurlan Atakanov, PIU Manager
Address: 720040, the Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek city
22 A, Manas Str.
Floor/Room No. 2th Floor, office No.: 208
Telephone No. +996 312 31 72 73
- Minimum average annual turnover of:
Lot 1 – 34 000 000 KGS
Lot 2 – 43 000 000 KGS
Lot 3 – 30 000 000 KGS
calculated as total payments received by the Bidder for contracts completed or under execution over the last 3 (three)years.
- Successful completion as main supplier within the last 3 (three) years, of at least 1 (one) contract valued at:
Lot 1 – 13 000 000 KGS
Lot 2 – 17 000 000 KGS
Lot 3 – 12 000 000 KGS
with nature, and complexity similar to the scope of supply described in Section 6 (Schedule of Supply).
- To purchase the Bidding Documents in English, eligible bidders should
- write to the address above requesting the Bidding Documents for Procurement of Workshop/Training Equipment for 8 Centers of Excellence, Training Equipment for 5 Partner Institutions.
- pay a nonrefundable fee of KGS 500 (Five hundred) by bank transfer
- The document will be sent by courier. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
- In view of the current COVID-19 pandemic, an electronic version of the Bidding Documents can be made available free of charge upon application to: The PIU Manager at the email address of firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Deliver your bid:
- to the address: 720040, the Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek city,
22 A, Manas Str., room 208
- on or before the deadline: 14 March 2022, 15:00 (GMT+6)
- together with a Bid-Security as described in the Bidding Document.
Bids will be opened Technical bid immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.